Job Openings » Game Developer
Unity C# Gameplay programming
We are looking for Game Developers to join our team! As a Game Developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of our live products. To ensure success as a Game Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity engine, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail. A top-class Game Developer can visualize, design, and code games that speak directly to the global market.
What you’ll be doing
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Integrating third party softwares (Firebase, Facebook, Admost etc.) for user analytics and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar field
- Past working experience as a Game Developer
- In-depth knowledge of the Unity Engine
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics
- Preferably experienced with mobile game development
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming, software architecture and design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Knowledge of scripting, session management, and textures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail