Job Openings » Marketing Artist
2D 3D Animation Motion Graphics Illustration
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Artist to develop creatives for our marketing campaigns. As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for crafting eye-catching visual concepts and videos for global mobile marketing campaigns. You will also work closely with the Marketing & Acquisition Manager to ensure the best execution and improvement of digital marketing campaigns.
What you'll be doing
What you'll be doing
- Creating marketing concept & motion design according to the Artistic Direction of each game.
- Implementing clear and defined processes (making sure to be aware of the production timeline and respecting deadlines).
- Analyzing the creation performance on acquisition channels & optimizing to outperform our goals in terms of CTR, CPI and ROI.
- Making sure that the creative vision of the production (on each game) remains the same in the Marketing and Motion Design assets.
- Running a benchmark from competitors’ ads to identify new ideas, trends and improving ours.
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital design.
- Maintain a live appearance on social media and its branches where our products are being displayed and/or advertised.
- Ability to make data driven decisions from large chunks of information
- Creating unique experiences and journeys for millions of users
- Processes, pipelines and best practices of art production
- Modelling UX flow and driving users to take desired actions
- Relevant industry standard applications (i.e. Adobe Master Suite, Sketch, Keynote etc.)
- Experience as a Marketing Artist and/or Motion Designer and ideally experience leading campaigns and content creation
- Great mastering of all graphic tools, both 2D and 3D
- Great UI & UX sensitivity
- Understanding of visual storytelling
- Strong ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple long and short-term deadlines, contributing to large multi-team projects
- Careful attention to detail as well as the ability to think creatively
- Good knowledge of the video game market and especially the mobile market