Job Openings » Senior Game Developer
Senior Game Developer
Unity C# Gameplay programming
We are looking for a Senior Game Developer to join our team! As a Senior Game Developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing system design and architecture, game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of our live products. To ensure success as a Sr. Game Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity engine, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail. A top-class Game Developer can visualize, design, and code games that speak directly to the global market.
What you’ll be doing
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Leading the development team in system design and architecture decisions.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Integrating third party softwares (Firebase, Facebook, Admost etc.) for user analytics and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar field
- 3+ years of experience working as a Game Developer
- In-depth knowledge of the Unity Engine
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics
- Preferably experienced with mobile game development
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming, software architecture and design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Knowledge of scripting, session management, and textures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail