Job Openings » Software Engineer
Unity C# Java
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to join our team! As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to all areas of game development, including programming of graphics, game logic and user interface. It is not required to have prior game development experience since we believe a competent software engineer can develop great things in any field. You will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists and game designers to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.At Veloxia, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product in a flat organization without a hierarchy. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
What you’ll be doing
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a similar field
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, software architecture and design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Experience in various programming languages such as C#, Java, Rust, Go
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Excellent attention to detail